Christmas cards...

Hard to believe Thanksgiving is already over and now it's time to focus on Christmas and the end of 2010. Wow...where has the year gone??!!??

I have to shamefully admit I haven't sent Christmas cards the past two Christmas seasons. I had planned to do so but time always seemed to be short and last year I didn't have any of my belongings to help facilitate such things. This year, I am determined to send cards, although they may be New Year's cards, realizing they may not reach their addresses until 2011. :)

I saw Shutterfly's fun new designs and had to share! You can check the Christmas cards out at http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards or if you are like me you may need the New Year's cards which you can check out at
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/new-years-cards

One of the exciting products I have been using is the photo book offered by Shutterfly. These books can capture your thoughts and memories while not having to worry about cutting paper--they do the work for you!

Another fun present is the photo calendar: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars Let them do the work and someone will enjoy the photos for the next 12 or 18 months! You will brighten someone's day while your photos come to life throughout the year. :)

I do hope you are able to find someway to combine your love of the people/places in the photos with your Christmas/New Year's greetings. Have a very Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment